- Parking fees are due and payable in full on the first day of each and every month of the lease agreement where the tenant has been assigned a parking stall or stalls.
- Only leaseholder vehicles are permitted to park on-site.
- Parking fees are not included in the base rent.
- Only one vehicle per parking spot is permitted.
- Vehicle maintenance is strictly prohibited on H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation property.
- All vehicles parked on H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation property will be in a good state of repair. No vehicle shall emit or leak any fluids onto any part of the property or parking areas.
- The tenant will be responsible for any damage to the property or parking areas caused by their vehicle or by operation of their vehicle.
- Any vehicle not in good repair and not registered with the Ontario Ministry of Transportation will be subject to ticketing and towing at the risk and expense of the vehicle owner.
- H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation accepts no responsibility for any theft, loss or damage to any vehicle, however caused.