Termination of Tenancy
- Tenants with a signed lease must provide 60 days written notice prior to the expiration of the agreement. For example: Your tenancy agreement ends on November 30th, written notice must be received on or before October 1st by 4:00pm.
- Tenants on a month-to-month tenancy must give 60 days written notice of their intent to vacate. Notice must be received on or before the 1st day of a month. For example: You wish to terminate your tenancy on May 31st; your notice must be received by April 1st.
- The tenant is responsible for the removal of all personal property from the suite, balcony area, storage locker, bicycle room, and parking area if applicable.
- H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation accepts no responsibility for any personal property left in the premises by the tenant after termination of tenancy.
- Any personal property left in the apartment or any other area mentioned above after the termination date will be considered abandoned.
- Any abandoned property will be removed and discarded by H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation
- H. E. Reinert Holdings Corporation accepts no responsibility for any abandoned property.